Friday, July 30, 2010

Number one, we've just begun.

Today I really want a new purse. I've been using the same one for about 2 years now and just can't let go. I'm definitely not a purse-for-every-outfit girl. I pick one and darn it, I'm loyal. Here's some things I like about my current tote:

1. It's gray, I love gray.
2. It was a good deal. $68 marked down to $40. Yes, I still remember.
3. It's huge and is perfect for carrying books and journals snacks into the movie theater.

Now let's look at some pictures of lovely purses that are unfortunately out of my price range. I almost called this section of purse inspiration my "purse-piration" but then I said that word out loud and thought better of it.

Haha you just read a whole blog about purses.

3 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower... YAY!

    I think I have had my same purse/bag for over a year now and I'm quite content and am not looking outside of our relationship.

    But I do LOVE the one from Urban Outfitters and the dots/buttons on the one from Oral Kiely.

    Tee hee you just read a whole comment about purses. Boo-yah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jen! The pic on your blog is so sweet...I wanna see more! I was hoping Leah would post some on Facebook after the wedding but she didn't....FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Im just going to use a garbage bag as my next purse

    ReplyDelete