Saturday, September 25, 2010

Get that corn outta my face.

Day 21: A recipe
I'm just skipping around at this point.

CORN DIP. This recipe has made me world famous. I've made it five or six times since I got the recipe from a coworker (hi Krystal!) a few months ago and each time it's been a huge success. Someone once told me they almost scooped it out of the garbage after seeing a kid throw it away. It's been requested that I double the portion for every choir practice from here on out. One month I had to miss practice and I was told to bring the corn anyways. Seriously, instant popularity.

Ingredients:
3 cans of fiesta corn
3-4 scallions
3-4 jalapeƱos
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 bag shredded Mexican cheese

Directions:
1. Chop the scallions
2. Chop the jalapeƱos
*****If you have gloves, wear them. If not, wash your hands a million times and don't touch anything. The evil pepper juice will burn any skin it comes in contact with. It would probably be a good idea to refrain from picking your nose for the rest of the day to avoid a case of fire nostril. Not that I have any experience with this, I just think it would be a good idea. Nope, I definitely didn't do this the first time I made this recipe. Uh-uh. No way.*****
3. Drain the corn
4. Mix everything together

DONE! Now eat with tortilla chips, or by the spoonful. And make sure to laugh when it shows up in the toilet again later.

Too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment