Sunday, September 12, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

Day 6: 20 of my favorite things
AKA I love this crap.

1. Pete: I'm obsessed with my dog. He is awful and neurotic, but he sleeps under the covers with me every night and is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

2. Statement Necklaces: The bigger the better. I'm trying to expand my collection.
3. Coffee: I'm a fan of it all. 2-Splenda made at home-drink in the car coffee, or overpriced, fattening and flavored beyond recognition splurges.
4. Harry Potter

5. Makeup shopping sprees: I recently claimed my 500 point bonus prize at Sephora. 500 points = $500 = I've almost spent an entire month's rent at this place in the past few.

6. Condiments: If the menu describes a sauce using any of the following: creamy/spicy/garlic/teriyaki/honey mustard/aioli/wasabi/ranch/chipotle/siracha/soy/ginger/bbq/WHATEVER I will purchase it and ask for extra on the side.
You might look at this picture and think, "gross." I look at it and think "chicken fingers."


7. That feeling you get when you wake up in the middle of the night and think it's morning but you really have hours left to sleep: Self-explanatory.

8. Christmas decorations: Can't wait.

9. Fountain drinks
Sonic, I love you.

10. 90s music: All of it.

11. Inside jokes

12. A fresh box of crayons
Crayola only please. (P.S. The Crayola website is so much fun)


13. The color gray: Lately I've fooled myself into thinking that a plain gray t-shirt looks "very stylish." And if I wasn't planning on getting out of this stupid apartment ASAP I would paint my bedroom walls gray immediately.

14. Chevron stripes
Courtesy of Armelle blog.

15. Gray chevron stripes

16. Taco Bell: It's delicious. Quit hatin'.

17. Crosswords: Duh.

18. Cardigans: Duh.

19. This perfume
I love perfume (see #5 above. Those 500 points were embarrassingly easy to rack up.) And Marc Jacobs Daisy is my current favorite.


20. Justin Timberlake. Seriously.

Whew. That took me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment