Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Slacker.

I haven't kept up with this daily challenge very well. But I'm back now, and just to prove my dedication I'm completely not one, but TWO day's worth of entries.

Day 4: Your favorite book

Here's a good one: The Giver by Lois Lowry


I think I was in 5th grade the first time I read this book. It floored me and made me think about things I had never thought about before. An 11 year old questioning society? What? I re-read it in high school and again recently and it's stood the test of time. Anyone who is a fan of dystopia type literature should check it out.

Day 5: Your favorite quote

My favorite quote definitely does not have anything to do with "dancing when no one's watching" or "the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget." LAME.

I'm not much for quotes, but I think my Facebook has this lyric on there: "Everyday I wake up. I choose love. I choose light." Which is HILARIOUS in light of recent Real Housewives of New Jersey events. I guess crazy Danielle and I have something in common. Positivity is a choice, yo!

1 comment: